Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,252 Views)

Using 'Print Screen'

Printing my PC screen isn't something I have ever tried before but I tried it when I was unable to copy and paste a web page. I simply cannot get it to work at all!

All I want to do is print what is on the screen. I have used Alt + PrtScr and then tried to past in to Paint but with no success whatsoever! H.E.L.P>!!!!

0 Kudos
Top Student
Message 2 of 3 (1,232 Views)

Re: Using 'Print Screen'

Dont use Alt Prt Scr Just press Prt Scr and then use Alt + V and it should be ok
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (985 Views)

Re: Using 'Print Screen'

Thank you so much for your reply - it is most appreciated. Alas I tried your suggestion but it didn't work! However, after playing around I eventually found the solution, which I would never have done without your assistance!

Just like you suggested, press 'prt sc' then press 'ctrl' and p. I rather suspect you really meant P instead of V and apologise for being thick and not realising that immediately. Thank you once again!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation