Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Video Out, is it possible?

HP Recommended

i'd like to hook up my TouchSmart 600 to a digital projector (for large movie showings). Is there a video out option or connector on the TouchSmart? any suggestions?

thanks,

Idan

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 4
93 90 1 11
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We can confirm, if you provide the below infomration.

Model Number:

Product Number:

Operating System installed:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the Touchsmart 600-1350

Would like to hook up to external monitor as well, is it possible without buying addition hardware?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How about for mine? Is it possible using the HP USB to DVI

I have a IQ506

Windows 7

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
92 82 0 6
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Generally speaking the 600xt series doesn't have any additional video outputs. It's really designed for the user to take advantage of the 1080p screen it ships with.

For the 1350 specifically , this http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02507381 says under the I/O ports section that there aren't any video out ports.

I do have a second DVI monitor connected to my 600xt TouchSmart via a USB graphics adapter from IOGear. However, because it's connected via USB, it won't work well for video but is great for browsing, twitter, and the like.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation