cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
dcs1e Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Voice Data/Fax Modem for Touchsmart PC?

I have a new Touchsmart 610-1150xt.  While I have DSL internet access, I have always used a voice data/fax/modem card and appropriate software in order to use my PC to send faxes, manage a voice mailbox and screen/block telemarketing calls.  Is there any voice data/fax/modem that I can add to the Touchsmart to restore these functions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
PhD Student
PhD Student
929 890 38 72
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can buy an external voice/data/fax unit, there's nothng internal that will work with your system.

Jolinartokra Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I looked everywhere on internet for an external modem USB to phone/fax line to work with windows 8. (I have windows 8.1). They are such modems but they work only to up windows 7. May I ask what is a fax/voice unit, that you are recommending ? Better yet, could you give me an webaddress where I could find such a device that you recommend? I would be very grateful for help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation