cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jtechie3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIndows PE KB-Task Sequence Error 0X8007000F

Z240 Workstation Y3Q93UC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

This is a SSD card we install in this Z240 , what i think is happening is when the image is trying to start its not seeing it?  Has anyone had this issue before ?  How do i get the bios to see this card i did do a Hard drive check and it did pass.  I am not sure it is correct . But just thought i could see if anyone here can help?  Thanks

card1.JPG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Yves_Bertholet
5 5 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIndows PE KB-Task Sequence Error 0X8007000F

At the first stop of the Task Sequence, F8, diskpart, select disk 0, clean and proceed with the task sequence. Amazingly, for some machines (identical), we have to create a primary partition and format it (after the clean) to have the task sequence working properly.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation