cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Turgreene Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Webcam and intergrated webcam not working after latest update

HP 19-3013w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After the latest Windows update, MY webcam stop working also my intergrated webcam stopped working too. Even all the webcam apps the cam doesnt work at all. I went and relaoded the drivers and they still dont work..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
46273 40534 4386 11284
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Webcam and intergrated webcam not working after latest update

Go to  Settings -->Update & Security --> click on Update History --> click on Uninstall Updates.  

Choose the update in the list that caused the issue and select uninstall.

There are  even more options available to resolve your issue.

See the following document at the How-to-Geek's website.

http://www.howtogeek.com/235474/how-to-roll-back-builds-and-uninstall-updates-on-windows-10/

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation