cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shralpin405 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What digital tv tuner cards are compatible with my pavillion slimline S3700y

Pavillion s3700y
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am looking to add a digital tv tuner card to my pavillion slimline pc. I have a GeForce GF8400 GS grafix card installed in the pci-e x16 slot. I can't seem to find a digital tuner card that will both fit in the slim case and use the remaining pci slot I have available. Can someone recommend a tuner card that will work?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9475 9472 883 2559
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What digital tv tuner cards are compatible with my pavillion slimline S3700y

Considering that PC only has a PCI slot, it might be a problem to find a digital tuner, but you could use a USB device that should work.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=USB+digital+t...

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation