cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DoubleJayPotato Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the best graphics card to replace my GT 545?

h8-1210a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello, I am a gamer and I was wondering what is the best graphics card to upgrade from my old GT 545. This is my exact PC model right here: HERE

I was thinking of getting the EVGA GTX 1050ti but can someone confirm it is compatible and if so can I get better high-end GPU without having to replace any other components? (I would prefer Nvidia)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DoubleJayPotato Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the best graphics card to replace my GT 545?

Also I'm very new to computers and was wondering what the different brands of Nvidia cards such as EVGA, Windforce, Gigabite, MSI, Zotac etc are. Do they improve performance? What should I pick as my own graphics card?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation