Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Oscar8 Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where is my graphics card and Is it integrated in?

HP ENVY Desktop - 750-114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I need help locating my graphics card because I have the default Intel HD Graphics [DVI-I, HDMI] (I think) and it only has 128 mb of memory and I want to upgrade it. I don't know if it is integrated or not but if it isn't where can I find the graphics card and are there any decent gaming graphics cards that my tower can handle? Modle:HP ENVY Desktop - 750-114
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71869 8691 18693
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your machine only has Integrated Intel HD Graphics:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04792282

Please check the following post:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Upgrade-graphic-card-on-HP-Envy-...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Oscar8 Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would I be able to change the graphics card then? Or is there no way to change it? If so can I have information on how to change it?
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
71869 8691 18693
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It has a spare slot but please read the second link above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Oscar8 Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So I'll be able to install a graphics card in the extra slot but it has to be a 300 w graphics card?
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation