cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Freemunji Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where to dowload HP Quick Start app/menu for Windows 8.1??

HP TouchSmart Envy23
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi, long story short. Due to a problem with Windows 10 and my model of PC (HP TouchSmart series), the motherboard of my PC got fried and was replaced by HP. I have had Windows 8.1 reloaded and HP has advised that I cannot upgrade to Windows 10. So I want to reinstall HP Quick Start menu which I used to have on Windows 8 before the upgrade to 10, but after spending hours online I cannot find it anywhere and I assume it is no longer availble for download?

Can you please advise where I can download it, as I hate Windows 8 without having the traditional start menu (which the Quick Start menu fixed).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
77,345 76,757 9,425 20,383
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is your HP TouchSmart Envy23 ? Please look closerly its label at the back.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Freemunji Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What info do you want? Model Number? Model No. is 23-d010a

0 Kudos
Freemunji Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

anyone??

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation