Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JoshSuperK Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Where to download PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool?

I have an HP Touch Screen computer that came with PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool preinstalled.  Can I download it somewhere for my other HP desktop computer (Windows 7 64-bit)?  Thanks

7 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
70632 8492 18258
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post

Hi,

Please try this (it's a full product)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=pv-75045-2

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
thekochs Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post

I tried the download and installed and when I tried to run it said it was not licensed for this computer.
I have a HP Pavilion dm4-1265dx.  The HP download link does not saying anything about machine type/model....only O/S.  I'm running W7 64bit Home Premium.

Am I missing something ?

Thx !!!!!

0 Kudos
slamor Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post

I have a HP Pavillion 750n, windows xp v5.1.2600.  My monitor shuts off and won't turn back on. The PC won't shut done. I have to turn off power and then re-boot. What could cause this?  Where do I down load PC-Doctor?

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3551 279 525
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post

Hello slamor,

Have you tried using the monitor on another computer to see if the monitor exhibits the same issue there as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
0 Kudos
hp-g Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post

JoshSuperK wrote:

I have an HP Touch Screen computer that came with PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool preinstalled.  Can I download it somewhere for my other HP desktop computer (Windows 7 64-bit)?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Retired Leo_Y
Retired
2551 10 30
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post

hp-g, can you please clarify what you were trying to quote?  I would like to be able to further assist you.

I worked for HP.
disgruntaled Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post

lol. this guy asks a simple question and all he gets is run around. the link is for an update to an existing hardware diagnostic tool not the tool its self and the rest of the coments are total nonsense, let me guess you guys are from india and you speak the perfect english LOL. see this is why i hate HP give me a toshiba anyday. at least when you call support they dont claim to speak the perfect english with an iraqi accent LOL.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation