Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 8 (32,250 Views)

Where to download PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool?

I have an HP Touch Screen computer that came with PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool preinstalled.  Can I download it somewhere for my other HP desktop computer (Windows 7 64-bit)?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 8 (32,238 Views)

Re: Where to download PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool?

Hi,

Please try this (it's a full product)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=pv-75045-2

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
Message 3 of 8 (30,181 Views)

I tried the download and installed and when I tried to run it said it was not licensed for this computer.
I have a HP Pavilion dm4-1265dx.  The HP download link does not saying anything about machine type/model....only O/S.  I'm running W7 64bit Home Premium.

Am I missing something ?

Thx !!!!!

Student
Message 4 of 8 (29,599 Views)

I have a HP Pavillion 750n, windows xp v5.1.2600.  My monitor shuts off and won't turn back on. The PC won't shut done. I have to turn off power and then re-boot. What could cause this?  Where do I down load PC-Doctor?

Distinguished Professor
Message 5 of 8 (28,513 Views)

Hello slamor,

Have you tried using the monitor on another computer to see if the monitor exhibits the same issue there as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
Honor Student
Message 6 of 8 (20,854 Views)

JoshSuperK wrote:

I have an HP Touch Screen computer that came with PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool preinstalled.  Can I download it somewhere for my other HP desktop computer (Windows 7 64-bit)?  Thanks

Retired
Message 7 of 8 (20,275 Views)

[ Edited ]

hp-g, can you please clarify what you were trying to quote?  I would like to be able to further assist you. Smiley Happy

I worked for HP.
Honor Student
Message 8 of 8 (15,500 Views)

lol. this guy asks a simple question and all he gets is run around. the link is for an update to an existing hardware diagnostic tool not the tool its self and the rest of the coments are total nonsense, let me guess you guys are from india and you speak the perfect english LOL. see this is why i hate HP give me a toshiba anyday. at least when you call support they dont claim to speak the perfect english with an iraqi accent LOL.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation