Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion M7
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Yesterday was online. All of a sudden My wireless network capabilities stopped working.

I have 5 other devises using wireless router with no problem.

No additional wireless networks show other than Ethernet.

In HP connection manager, it states Wifi (Wireless LAN) Disabled in bios F10.

Wireless key (F10) stuck in amber

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What is the complete product name or product number?

I am not familiar with an M series desktop. Is your HP product an ultrabook instead?

Wireless key(F10)  would seem to indicate that it is a notebook.

Use system restore and choose a restore point dated before the issue began.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Erico, Thank You for responding and the assistance

This is a laptop or a notebook

HP Pavilion m7-1015dx Entertainment Notebook PC

Model #: B4T70UA

I have been to these forums and have tried many suggested fixes with none being able to correct issue.

I have Used system restore and choose a restore point dated a month before the issue began. It did not fix the problem.

I have also update the BIOS from dell support. Did not fix problem

It seem from online post that this has been an ongoing problem for years with HP owners

At this point I am beginning to believe its either with in bios settings or bad wireless network card

Any other suggestions   

Thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.