Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tony1966 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows Task Manager

I keep getting a message "Not enough space to convert this document", so I wanted to close out some of the things that are running that I don't currently need running.  However, I don't want to permanently cancel their services.  If I go into Windows task manager and close a process, when I restart my computer will that process start up again?

1 REPLY
Provost
Provost
28010 1807 5021
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Windows Task Manager

Not enough space sounds like not enough hard drive space.  How much free space do you have on your hard drive?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation