cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Timelord74
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wireless Keyboard KG-1450 works Occassionally

HP Recommended
N1Y01EA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Was in hospital for a week, came home, found out wireless mouse and keyboard not working..

Replaced batteries in both keyboard and mouse mouse works fine, keyboard works for approx 20 secs then stops if i take batteries out and put them back in, i can get another 20 secs.  Have tried replacing the batteries 3 times..

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,609
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @Timelord74 – Hope you are well 🙂

Allow me to welcome you to HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I see that you are difficulties using your wireless keyboard. I found a wonderful YouTube video that could help you diagnose this issue. Check it here: http://hp.care/2jo7WbZ

If that doesn’t help, then go to http://hp.care/2gWCFfu  and follow the steps under “Wireless mouse or keyboard does not work”

That should do the trick, let me know the outcome!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation