cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tk02142003 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

I have a HP Pavilion S5150T with the wireless keyboard and mouse combo.  Lately my mouse is turning itself off. I have changed the batteries a couplse of time with no luck. 

My question since this is a combo do I have to buy a keyboard and mouse combo again since they use the same remote key or can I just replace the mouse.

If I just repalce the mouse won't it require a separate remote key, and could this cause more problems with the Keyboard.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Intern
Intern
36 34 2 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

If you buy a new wireless mouse, it should come with it's own USB receiver which should not

interfere with your existing keyboard/USB receiver.  Just make sure you have a free USB port!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation