cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
burgsss Top Student
Top Student
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse

Just installed software and driver for

Wireless Laser Comfort Mouse - Product Number XA965AA#Abb

When I go to the HP Mouse Control Center it says "No device found"

All the basic functions of the mouse work, left / right clicks and scroll but i can not configure any of the other buttons.

I've look up the support for this mouse on the hp site and it's was less than helpful, only gave me the chance to download a quick start up leaflet, very useful!

Any help anyone?????????

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
colinjgreen Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just purchased the same mouse, installed on HP PC running windows 7 as per instructions but am having same issue.

Have you had any joy rectifying?

0 Kudos
burgsss Top Student
Top Student
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still waiting for the HP engineering team to get back to me, i will post on here when i get a solution

0 Kudos
burgsss Top Student
Top Student
5 4 0 0
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The problems seems unfixable.....

Thank you for contacting HP Customer Care.

We have received an update from our engineering team that currently there is no solution to this problem. We will update you once we receive any update regarding the same.....

0 Kudos
BlackDahliaMDR Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ive just bought this mouse today. Its really nice. Im having the same problem though. No device showing in the hp mouse suite. Its not the worst thing in the world as it still works but id like to have the blue light working =]

0 Kudos
burgsss Top Student
Top Student
5 4 0 0
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ended up taking the mouse back for a different model 😞

0 Kudos
DRH251 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just bought one of these for GBP25 and installed it.  

Configuration: No Device Found

Phone support - jump through numerous telephonic hoops (on my phone bill)  to eventually get to speak to someone who takes all my personal details down and then tells me to phone another number.

Unbelievable !

Now, I have to drive 5 miles back to the store to get my money back, in order to buy another (non-HP) mouse.

If HP cannot design and make a £25 mouse that WORKS first time out of the box, they deserve to go bust.

0 Kudos
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1,930 1,885 83 185
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Guys:

Did any one you go to the control pannel and click on mouse icon and opened it? Mouse Properties click on hardware your mouse that you just installed or connected shoud be listed. Right now you are using HID-compliant mouse. Witch is HP's mouse figuration. See if that works for you. I am not sure but the HP Keyboard may be restricting new mouse setting as well. I do know from my own experience when the keyboard faild do to corrupt software already in keyboard the mouse went as well. That is why HP sends both mouse , keyboard and blue tooth as a repaired set. I  also knew some body here on this forum replace his new store brand mouse and Keyboard as a set. Your mouse should have came with it's own blue tooth device. Try using it along with the one installed for HP's Keyboard see if your mouse works then. frrw

0 Kudos
sandybelle Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi, 

i bought an HP wireless optical mobile mouse, and i 've the same problem, the hp mouse control center say NO DEVICE FOUND, i can not change the function of the wheel even whit windows panel, i've win 7 64 bit. can you help me???

sorry for the english, i'm from italy

0 Kudos
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1,930 1,885 83 185
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello to all of you with this unpleasant mouse issue. Has any of you tried using devices and printers? Using the wizard in this program for adding the mouse? I know the mouses you are all trying to use is blue thooth. This wizard should be able to detect and down load the drivers for it. Also you need to check mark it as default. Can some body report back here if they are able to use the mouse as it suppose to work going through Devices and Printers right side of all programs list under default programs. frrw

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation