cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
blahblah_gc Top Student
Top Student
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Workstation z440 no response

Z440
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

My company has lots of HP Z440 including mine. We always seem to have machines not responding issues since the first day of getting them. First of all, we never turned off these machines, we even disable sleep on HD and display so they are always ON. But, like last night, I tried to remote desktop to one of them, the machine simply freezes up. I came this morning, the mouse is not movable at all. No HD activities, etc. I had to hard-shutdown the machine. BTW, we always keep up with the latest updates and drivers/BIOS. Are these machines flaw? What Can I do to fix once and for all.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation