cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Z600 - No blue power led ?

Z600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello guys,
I bought a used hp z600 six month ago and it works perfectly so far. However, i realized that the blue led of the power button doesnt work and has never been on in my machine. I wonder if there are software or hardware solutions to make it work again ? Bios options or cable fiddling ? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
34 34 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Z600 - No blue power led ?

Hi On a Z600 the power led should work and if the workstation is working good on "power on" it could be a issue with actual led on the power/led button that could be faulty.

Please contact Hp Support to have the power switch/Led assembly replaced.

I am a HP Employee
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation