cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charlie_Balogh
Level 3
46 32 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Z600 workstation missing pci data acquisition and signal processing controller driver

Z600 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I just installed Win7 Pro x86 on my Z600 workstation.  It was an upgrade from WinXP Pro.  In Device Manager I am missing the driver for the PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller and Hardlock USB 1.02.  Can someone assist me in finding these drivers.  I looked on the Support/Drivers page for this  model but couldn't find anything.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
28,004 27,539 1,808 5,037
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Z600 workstation missing pci data acquisition and signal processing controller driver

Hi,

You might get better assistance on the HP Enterprise Business Forum since you have a professional worktsation.

HP Photosmart 6520
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 2K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
Charlie_Balogh
Level 3
46 32 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I did contact the business support group and they were very helpful.  In the end, the issue was a 3rd party CAN serial card driver.  The OEM that provided the equipment finally realized that he had the driver.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation