The HP Community is here for you.
03-19-2010 04:23 PM
i use STUDIO as my video editor. I current have a p4 1.8ghz which has various issues processing these files.
I like the e9270. I am encountering terms that are new so the question is will it meet the following :
• Windows® 7
• Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Core™ 2 or i7 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD* (2.66 GHz for AVCHD* 1920)
• 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD*
• DirectX® 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
• DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
• 3,6 GB of disk space
• DVD-ROM drive to install software
- CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD* discs
- Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray discs*
- Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes*
• Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire® port)
• Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
• Import from AVCHD* and other file based Camcorders, Digital Still Cameras, Mobile Devices and Webcams via USB
• Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire Input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
• Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow compatible device with video output)
03-19-2010 05:35 PM - edited 03-19-2010 05:41 PM
Get a higher end video card with whatever system you decide to buy and windows 7 64 bit with 8gb of memory.
Before you buy, run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor on your current system and see what it says about your application programs. When the analysis is done then you'll see twoTABS at the top. One is for 32 bit and the other for 64 bit. Since you are planning to buy a new system then ignore the hardware and driver issues. Just review the applications.
Look at the HP HPE-180t as it has the blu-ray writer. Start with the base configuratiion and add the upgrades you desire.
HP Photosmart 6520 and HP Deskjet 1112
Custom 1151 socket Z270 Intel i7-7700k @4,600 Mhz, 16GB Corsair 3000 Mhz dimms
Corsair H75 water cooler, Corsair CS 650M power supply
RAID 0 (dual Samsung 960 EVO m.2 240GB) boot system
Dual Samsung 840 EVO SSDs 500GB data storage, Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400GB
MSI NVIDIA GTX 980TI 6GB
ASUS ROG PG279q @144 MHz
Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 Pro x64 in UEFI mode