Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

buying a new pcs

Product Name: pavillion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

the problems with window's has forced me to study Steve Jobs & Bill Gates. I am positive that Bill Gates has became a member of the new world order. the bank's are still locked up for the poor starting new ventures, from the 08-09 meltdown & bailout of the poor, & bill Gates was at 1 time a part of these people. Now this pc is geting old & also need a laptop. I am still using a hard line for my internet connection. All windows upgrade is so the Elite can control us. well I can not afford internet anymore as I need it. A bank could make a low interest loan to let me go on with my life with a spiritual protection. RAYMOND CROMLEY will leave the internet world.

0 Kudos
Dean
Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: buying a new pcs

Hello @cherokeeray

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

If you have some specific issue, this can probably be fixed - don't loose hope. Internet is great.

Please provide details about the issue as well as your HP computer model >> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/Advice-for-asking-the-quot-V...

Windows Update/upgrade is not mandatory - especially Windows 7 it can easily be stopped. You are not forced to update Windows / upgrade to Windows 10.

If you are not happy with Windows OS - there are some alternatives like GNU/Linux - Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, etc...

You need a new computer only if this one has stopped working, there are some specific issues or your PC is really too old so that it can't run modern OS/applications.

**** I would appreciate if you click the White Thumb-up+ for encouragement and kudos ****
**** Please mark this post as an accepted solution if it helps ****

I am not employed by HP Inc. I express personal opinion only **** I work in IT and cyber security
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation