cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Maryammoe
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

can't watch video because the video screen is bigger than it should be

HP Recommended

I can't watch videos because the video screen is bigger than it should be. The desktop is normal but only videos are big

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,535 90,412 11,628 24,920
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Maryammoe

What is the video format ? Which software player do you use to play ? Please try the following software, it will play nearly all video formats

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Maryammoe
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't watch videos in youtube or in other any sites because the screen is big

0 Kudos
Maryammoe
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screenshot (33).png

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,535 90,412 11,628 24,920
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Maryammoe

I saw you keep opening many more posts. Do you have same problem with ALL sites or just few sites ? With problem sites can you give me a link I can check its code because some people may code differently and/or have bad code.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Maryammoe
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have problem with all sites

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation