Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6600 printer
Microsoft Windows XP

I cannot connect my new I Phone 7 plus with my HP Officejet 6600 printer, although my old phone can still print to it...just bought the phone yesterday.  The I PHONE is requiring a password which I do not have or remember & I get no option on the I PHONE 7 to recover or reset password.  HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@chris10192002

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer and are trying to connect you new iPhone 7 plus. I read that the iPhone is requiring a password. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I suggest you to try 12345678 as a password.

You may also use the HP AiO Printer Remote App. You may install this app in your iPhone and start using it. This app works for Apple and Android too.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need further help. Cheers! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.