cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
chris10192002
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cannot connect my new I PHONE 7 Plus with my HP Officejet 6600 printer...I PHONE requires a password

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6600 printer
Microsoft Windows XP

I cannot connect my new I Phone 7 plus with my HP Officejet 6600 printer, although my old phone can still print to it...just bought the phone yesterday.  The I PHONE is requiring a password which I do not have or remember & I get no option on the I PHONE 7 to recover or reset password.  HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,559
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@chris10192002

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer and are trying to connect you new iPhone 7 plus. I read that the iPhone is requiring a password. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I suggest you to try 12345678 as a password.

You may also use the HP AiO Printer Remote App. You may install this app in your iPhone and start using it. This app works for Apple and Android too.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need further help. Cheers! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation