Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi im wondering if anyone knows a phone number or email that I can contact the higher up employees for HP to talk about some bad service and product that i recieved. Thank you.

29 REPLIES 29
HP Recommended

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. It is not a venue to contact HP directly. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below for alternate contacts.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/summary/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

All of you with complaints may as well forget talking to HP.  I ordered a new laptop directly from HP and, being that it was my first laptop ever, did not know that the battery in my new laptop was not the long-life battery that I had ordered. A friend eventually told me I had only the standard battery, but this was after my warrantee had expired.

When I complained to HP I was bounced from department to department. I was told, alternately, that my complaint was outside of the 21-day exchange period or that my warranty had expired or that my complaint was valid but came under the jurisdiction of another department, even though a factory error doesn't seem to me to be a warranty problem.   I was also informed that I should have known that my computer did not match the packing list that came with it. By this logic a purchaser will have to disassemble a new HP computer to make sure it has the correct hard drive, processor, modem, video card, etc.  I was never offered an exchange, a credit against a new (correct) battery, or a refund of the original overcharge. I have since been told by a retailer that HP is going out of laptops which are being sold to Samsung. No surprise there...they're getting rid of the laptop line before the sloppy manufacturing and non-existent customer service kill it off entirely!

I have owned six HP computers and nine printers, including four at the present, but not anymore.  Remember, " Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!"

HP Recommended

I am very upset with HP.  About 3 1/2 years ago I bought an HP IQ816 Touchsmart with the 25.5 inch touch screen for $3000.  About six months ago the hard drive died.  I just called HP to get a replacement and I was told they no longer made hard drives for this, but I could get a new 23inch for $799.  I was told when they came out with the new cheaper models they stopped making parts for the "older" models.  Basically I was told to throw out the computer I have.

I spent 3K for a computer with a HD that died and I cannot fix it.  HP does not care to support customers and does not back their products

HP Recommended

lhraz wrote: I am very upset with HP.  About 3 1/2 years ago I bought an HP IQ816 Touchsmart with the 25.5 inch touch screen for $3000.  About six months ago the hard drive died.  I just called HP to get a replacement and I was told they no longer made hard drives for this, but I could get a new 23inch for $799.  I was told when they came out with the new cheaper models they stopped making parts for the "older" models.  Basically I was told to throw out the computer I have. I spent 3K for a computer with a HD that died and I cannot fix it.  HP does not care to support customers and does not back their products

Hello lhraz, Sorry to hear your hard drive failed. The Touchsmart series is much like some Laptops, since they are highly compacted units. There is some hard drive failures in Laptops and Touchsmart computers, sometimes due to heat related issues. This is not just a HP issue, but industry wide.

You may be able to locate and replace the hard drive in your system. You would need the Recovery Restore disk to install the software on a new hard drive.

link for the specifications for your system, and it shows the system shipped with a 750 GB Sata 3, 7,200 rpm drive. The hard drive for your system appears to be a standard size of 3.5 inches and there are two part numbers for the hard drive.

The original part number is GL268-69001 and the modified model is 505146-MT9. The modified model can be found 

You would need to acquire a set of HP Recovery Restore disk for the system to install on the new hard drive.

link where you can acquire the HP Recovery Restore disk set for your system. Just enter the version of your operating system.

link for the specifications for your system as shipped, and it shows the system shipped with

Windows Vista Home Premium with Windows Media Center (64-bit) with Vista Service Pack 1.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Just purchased my second HP all in one computer from HP. I first bought the touch screen and I loved it. Then I ordered the Omni27 and was blown away by it. Gorgeous machine I couldn't wait to set up. Unfortunately it didn't have any sound. I called and chatted and spoke with their support team 4 or 5 times and went through the same thing every single time. Did a system restore, reloaded the drivers, etc, etc. Then I had an agent tell me to contact the maker of the external speakers, even though I just told him I used them on another system and they worked!!! I finally got fed up and was put through to a supervisor. He said he would have a box sent 2 day shipping with Fedex. He told me this on the 30th and I just now got the notice that the box was going to be shipped out today, so my two day turned into 8 days!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how disappointed I am and how upset. I am now debating on whether or not I want this beautiful machine. There is NO way to send a complaint to this company because I have tried every single link they have.

HP Recommended

equusjoy,

at least they fixed your problem. they overcharged me by $650, and lost part of my order- they refuse to admit any fault. I've been trying to get it fixed for over a month now.

HP Recommended

Here is a link to the executive team's email form

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/ceo/index.html

HP Recommended

Based on past results dealing with HP, why would anyone think that this email address will produce ANY resolution?

HP Recommended

That email will get up to the executive team and I know they do respond to these emails.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.