Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dylan19 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

computer turns off and on with blank screen by itself

envy 20 d034
I was wondering what was wrong and how can i fix my computer. When i turn it on its a blank screen and it just shuts off by itself. Then it turns on by it self with a blank screen and then turns off again repeatedly. How can i fix and whats the problem?
1 REPLY
PhD Student
PhD Student
750 67 129
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

computer turns off and on with blank screen by itself

Greetings,

I believe you have some type of hardware problem.

Your system has to be examined by a local tech or sent to HP for service. The pursuit of a solution is predicated on your warranty status.

Troubleshooting your PC  would be difficult without having more information.

I can say with reasonable certainty this behavior is not related to software or operating system drivers.

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation