cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kb3cbn
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

conflicting information in different support documents

hp 6000 pro mini tower
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was checking the manuals for this machine on line in preperation for upgrading the RAM and there are two differing listings of what memmory will work in this machine.  The tech. support manual says that a 2Gig DDR3 pc10600 1333Mhz cas latency 9 is the max size for the machine but the lilustrated parts service manual list a 4Gig pc10600 cas latency 9 modual theat is supposed to fit this machine.  I just need to know which one is right.

Thank you in advance for any help that I det

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,924 17,833 1,022 1,126
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

conflicting information in different support documents

@kb3cbn

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the hp 6000 pro mini tower is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.
Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation