cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
smitty71 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cpu uprade

p6-2133w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have a few games on facebook that my 2.2ghz aint enough and they say thier reqments r 2.4ghz to play the game, my ? is what can i upgrade it too , it saids on my computer i can overclock it to 2.5 but i really dont want to do that, sense this pc aint no more than 2 yrs old ,. i really like to just upgrade the cpu to something higher than 2.5 or 3.0 if its possable ..

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Provost
Provost
25082 24756 3545 7909
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cpu uprade

@smitty71

What CPU do you have installed now???

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
smitty71 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cpu uprade

everything that came with it when i bought it p6-2133w from walmarts , its 2.2ghz only thing ive upgraded was the memory from 8 gb to 16 gb

0 Kudos
smitty71 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cpu uprade

i have no clue how to over clock it , and really dont want to try it sense its the only pc

0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
25082 24756 3545 7909
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cpu uprade

@smitty71

I need to know the CPU you have now.

There are some good upgrades you can do.

Let me know.

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation