Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
erie910 Tutor
Tutor
11 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dc 5750 PCI bus

I have two dc5750 minitowers.  I have tried to add cards to the PCI expansion slots of these machines with no success.  One card is a second network card and another is a PCI video card.

I have enabled every BIOS setting that I can find to use these slots, but nothing seems to work.  I upgraded the BIOS to the latest version, and run Windows 7 64-bit on each.

How do I get PCI cards recognized on these machines?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Intern
Intern
42 42 2 3
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dc 5750 PCI bus

Hello,

It might be a compatibility issue. Would you let me know what is the make of the pci cards and if possible the part numbers. You can also check if they work good on another unit.

If you want I can provide you with part numbers for compatible NIC and video cards for this unit.

Regards,
RobY

I am an HP employee... I don't speak for HP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
B_Que Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dc 5750 PCI bus

I am having ethernet controller  and PCI serial port drivers issue. Do I need to provide you with the same information for solution to my problem?  

I am using dc 5750 with windows 7 64-bit. And sometimes, I must also mention here, when I restart my computer several times computer does not show this problem and wireless card works fine.

This problem does not let my wireless card function so please tell me some solution that does not require internet or that involves some other way of connecting to internet then through wireless card.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation