cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ray36 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

does the hp desk top 2540 print transparencies

Which is the cheapest printer for printing transpariencies

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9,667 9,581 896 2,603
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

In the writeup for the 2540 it states: "The Deskjet 2540 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP prints at 7 pages per minute in black and 4 pages per minute in color (ISO standard). The printer can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 14" (legal) and is compatible with a wide range of media including photo paper, envelopes, card stock, and transparencies."

So, it can.  When buying the transparacy stock ,be sure to purchase the correct type.  They make different quailties stock for the various printers.  But the type for inkjet printers.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation