cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stefma
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

drivers for Widows 7 for HP Touchsmart 600-1210pl

HP Recommended
HP Touchsmart 600-1210pl
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Where can I find software and drivers for windows 7 64b for my HP Touchsmart 600-1210pl. I would like my remote controller, AV sockets, volume buttons etc. to work again. I installed a third party Windows 7 64b, because my HDD died, and I had to insert a new one.

There is nothing on HP website.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @stefma

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking for drivers meant for your computer. Happy to help. 

Have you tried using HP Support Assistant?

Recommend you to install and run HP Support Assistant on your computer. Click here for assistance. 

This would automatically check online and give you a list of drivers meant for your computer. Please install all the updates suggested by HPSA. 

Also, make sure all the Windows updates are installed. 

The drivers for Windows 7 meant for your computer are available for download on our website. Click here

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Disclaimer: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. You can change the configuration at your own risk.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation