cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CarolFreed
Level 1
6 2 0 5
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

dual monitor

HP Recommended

I have p6210f desktop with Nvidia 9100 card.  Can I have more than one monitor attached?  If so, can someone give me or direct me to instructions on how to achieve that?  Thanks.

:Wink:

Carol

2 REPLIES 2
Big_Dave
Level 15
28,006 27,418 1,811 5,053
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Carol,

Try this article.  It might also be of benefit to download the latest NVIDIA driver.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z590, i7-11700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,708 925 1,633
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @ffslick

Thanks for updating the product details! I would like to jump in with a suggestion 🙂

I understand that the touchscreen on your HP ENVY TouchSmart m6 is not at all responding. Let's try the steps mentioned below to try and fix the issue:

1. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.

2. Expand the Human Interface Devices heading.

3. The touch screen device is labeled HID-compliant touch screen, or similar. Right-click the touch screen device and select Uninstall.

4. Confirm the uninstallation.

5. Restart the computer, wait for 1-2 minutes and check the functionality.

6. If the touch screen still does not respond after reinstalling the driver, then go back to Device manager again.

7. The touch screen device is labeled HID-compliant touch screen, or similar. Right-click the touch screen device.

8. If the option to enable the device is included in the menu, click Enable and check the functionality.

If the issue persists, go to http://hp.care/2m9hei3 and follow the steps under "Screen does not respond to touch, or responds intermittently".

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation