cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stafolla2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

error 1327 uninstalling cyberlink

HP Recommended
hpe 350t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I fix this ?

1 REPLY 1
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 3,953 454 649
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @stafolla2,

I hope you find your Support Forum experience a positive one!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that you are getting an error 1327, when you try to uninstall Cyberlink.  I am happy to help with this.

Did you ever install software to an external device, such as a USB Flash drive, or an external hard drive, or any other type of external storage?  If yes then the issue may be in the registry, due to a now non-existent drive letter.  

An option would be to try to install the exact same Cyberlink software again, and be sure the software is installed to the local C: drive, if the option comes up.. Then assuming it is successfully installed, then try to uninstall it and see if you get the same error or not.

Another choice would be to try to do the uninstall from within Windows Safe Mode. HP PCs - Windows Safe Mode (Windows 10, 😎

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation