cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
KF8RVmark
Level 3
56 40 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

h8-1520t : Windows 10 drivers.

Envy h8-1520t
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I'm begging HP to make available the Windows 10 drivers for my computer on which I'd like to perform a clean installation when Windows 10 is released.

These are the Windows 8.1 64-Bit Drivers that I need for Windows 10:

SP63931  Chipset

sp63859  Intel Management Engine Interface

sp63843  Intel Rapid Storage Technology (SATA) 

sp63932  IDT High Definition Audio (BEATS)

sp66589  Broadcom Bluetooth

Don't forget about the h8-1520t users - it had been a very popular computer a couple of years ago.

Please provide the Windows 10 compatible drivers for it.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Level 10
4,379 4,360 405 627
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 is still in Beta Stage and the RTM version is not yet finalized.  HP as well as other manufacturers cannont make the new drivers, if needed, until it is known.

When finalized, then drivers will be released over time as required,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos
OpusFundService
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did they ever release the drivers? Windows has now forced the update on my computer and I cannot find a compatible driver for the NIC card.

0 Kudos
Jay_101
Level 7
750 736 67 131
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

There are no Win 10 HP drivers for your PC.

You had better go back to your previous operating system if you can.

You have a big problem if you don't go back within a 30 day window that starts when Win 10 is installed.

Back up data. 

Do you have an HP recovery disc set or USB stick?

Jay

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
18,269 18,214 1,705 4,000
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OpusFundService

For MS-supplied drivers that aren't working well, you could consider using HP Win8 drivers -- although there's no guarantee that those drivers will work.  Here's the link to the HP Product drivers and software page for Win8 for your PC:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-h8-1500-Desktop-PC-series/5330773/model/5333...

If that page does not show Win8x when you open it, then click CHANGE and select Windows 8x using the pulldown.

You might have to install the drivers using compatibility mode: http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/compatibility-mode.7/

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
OpusFundService
6 5 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I managed to find a driver and have installed the updates. System is up and running. Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation