Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JonRacs Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

headphone/microphone combo jack

Envy 23-o14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Is there an adapter/splitter available for the Envy 23-o014 headphone/microphone combo jack?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 821 1396
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

headphone/microphone combo jack

@JonRacs

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I understand that you would like to know if there is an adapter/splitter available for your HP ENVY 23-o014 All-in-One Desktop. 

I did check and found that there are other brand adapter/splitter available for headphone/microphone jack. However, there is no such HP manufactured device which has been tested by HP yet. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation