cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1princess Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

help reset admin password on hp envy m6

hp envy m6
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Forgot admin password need help asap
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,466 4,360 404 627
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot your administrative account, reset it:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos
JuanTheGreat Tutor
Tutor
5 4 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have the same problem with my hp envy m6 my code is 53571276. badly need its been a month cant use it.

0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
26,041 24,633 3,549 7,921
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JuanTheGreat

Check your other post.

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation