cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GeraldV333 Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do I remove password protection on my Omni 100

My desktop Omni 100 has NEVER been password protected. Now all of a sudden I am required to enter my PIN to log on. How can I get back to 'not password protected?'

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15563 15554 1031 1680
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do I remove password protection on my Omni 100

Hi @GeraldV333

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to remove the windows pin when logging into the computer.

I’d love to help!

Follow below steps to remove the pin.

Step 1: Access PC settings and open Users and accounts.

Step 2: Select Sign-in options and tap the Remove button under PIN.

Hope this answers your question and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation