Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

how do I rid of jollywallet

HP Recommended

How do I get rid of Jollywallet, there is something in youtube video but it is hard to follow. I get all these commercials popping up all the time. I have tried finding the program to remove from my Control Panel and have removed software but nothing seems to work.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
84,656 84,543 10,691 22,920
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following article:

http://www.anvisoft.com/resources/how-to-remove-jollywallet-pop-up-ads-jollywallet-adware-removal-gu...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@1234Lucy wrote:

How do I get rid of Jollywallet, there is something in youtube video but it is hard to follow. I get all these commercials popping up all the time. I have tried finding the program to remove from my Control Panel and have removed software but nothing seems to work.

Hello,

Please, follow this guide:

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-jollywallet-virus/

AdwCleaner (and the other steps offered) should be able to help you.

In order to make sure you are protected in future, visit www.microsoft.com/protect

If you need further advise about protection, please let me know and we can discuss it.

Your feedback and update are important.
Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Volunteer
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank for your help it finally worked and now no jollywallet.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there,

To uninstall jollywallet extension from your chrome, follow my YouTube video guide to "get rid of conduit". It's very simple and only takes a few seconds.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 4 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Jollywallet is an adware program. It is hard to remove just because that it hides its file(s) on your hard disks which you can't easily find out and delete. This post (http://www.vblaze.com/how-can-you-remove-jollywallet/) shows how to manually remove this adware. However, I suggest an automatic removal of this adware, since the manual removal is rather complicated. 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation