Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jeozzie Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

how do I transfer pictures from my cell to my computer/ I have A LG cellphone

How do I transfer pictures from my cellphone to my computer? My cell is a LG.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
44941 4215 10649
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

how do I transfer pictures from my cell to my computer/ I have A LG cellphone

Use the USB to phone cable that either your cel phone was delivered with with or that you must purchase to interface the phone and the PC. Connect the phone to a USB port and copy the photos from your phone to your PC. You may also do this with Bluetooth if your phone has the capability. I suggest that you go the the LG support website. Download and install the supporting software for you phone model that which will make it easier to accomplish what you want to do. My current android HTC phone has that sort of capability and my old Nokia had it as well.

You can show your appreciation or say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation