cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Lydia47 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do i move the picture to the right please

windows 7 64 bit  intel core 2

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Professor Professor
Professor
1,243 1,186 166 881
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do i move the picture to the right please

I'm not certain I understand your question, but I think maybe you're wondering how to change the orientation of a photo? For instance, a portrait photo that should be vertical is displaying in landscape (horizontal) mode.

If this is the case, a quick way to change the orientation would be to open the photo in Windows Photo Viewer and hit either the left or right circle-shaped arrow button. If you hover your mouse over these buttons they'll display "Rotate counterclockwise" (left) and "Rotate clockwise" (right). Click one of the buttons until your photo is in the proper orientation. When you click to the next photo or close Windows Photo Viewer it should save automatically so you won't have to change it again.

If I misinterpreted your question, please clarify and I'll try to provide another solution.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation