cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

how to remove window server 2008 2008 sp1,sp2 vista,sp1,sp2,and windows server2003,windows7

HP Recommended
2016 slimline desktop260-po26
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how can i remove all my old computer programs from my new hp slimline desktop260-po26 . mircosoft keeps loading all my old computer stuff everytime i hook up my att internet connection 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
4,535 4,502 384 1,081
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@chuck5014 wrote:

how can i remove all my old computer programs from my new hp slimline desktop260-po26 . mircosoft keeps loading all my old computer stuff everytime i hook up my att internet connection 

Could you clarify what you're having a problem with?   Post a screenshot if possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
25,818 25,751 2,359 5,583
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

chuck5014

What you're telling us does not make any sense ...

If you won't provide more details, we can't help you!

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i not very good at all with computers  but i bought a brand new hp slim line desktop260 when i hooked everything up and pluged in my internet . mircosoft had downloaded all my old computer programs like windows xp windows 7 and  personal info from all my old computers . when i try to delete all that stuff they downloaded on my new computer. mircosoft will not let me delete it what can i do? also getting thosands of errors because of what they downloaded. most errors are windows server 2008 .

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation