Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

how to setup WII as external cd player on HP all in one envy computer

how to setup WII  as external video and cd player on HP all in one envy computer can someone provide instructions on the steps required thank you 

my envy all in does not have a cd player and I would like to use my WII game console 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: how to setup WII as external cd player on HP all in one envy computer

@ Pintrest

Welcome to HP Support Forums. :) I understand from your post that you wish to connect your WII as an external video and CD player on your HP all in one PC. I recommend you to contact the original equipment manufacturer of WII to get more details on the connection interface to be used and the software that needs to be installed on the PC for WII to work. 

However, I did some research and found this video which explains how to connect a WII to a PC. To view the video click here: http://hp.care/2fWwBVk. Feel free to get in touch with us for any questions. Cheers!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation