Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
boudewijn7 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp compaq dc 7800 small form factor

i am looking for some drivers for the hp compac dc 7800 small form factor.

the drivers where i am looking for are: pci serail porch and pci simple communications controller.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
25082 24757 3539 8196
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@boudewijn7

What version OS are you running???

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
103179 93731 14393 22114
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @boudewijn7 

No matter what windows operating system you are running, be it Windows 2000, through Windows 10 32 or 64 bit, you need these drivers:

pci serial port:

This package contains the Intel Local Management Service (LMS) and Serial-over-LAN (SOL) support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) for the supported desktop models and operating systems. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46134.exe

pci simple communications controller:

This package contains the Intel Active Client Manager Host Embedded Controller Interface (HECI) device driver for the supported desktop models and operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46137.exe

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation