cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ski_mike Top Student
Top Student
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp device manager 4.6 Error code: 34603008 Module: Agent Category: 0

hp device manager 4.6  Error code: 34603008 Module: Agent Category: 0

ImageTask_Thinpro.cpp@527:Failed to handle post

/Task/linux/ImageTask_Thinpro.cpp@527:Failed to handle post

So we successfully failed.

We will look at it again on Monday since we shut down all suites at 1300 today.

Successfully sent task to the Device Management Gateway

Task has been received by the Agent

[Error code: 34603008] [Module: Agent] [Category: 0]

[Error Detail]:.././Task/linux/ImageTask_Thinpro.cpp@527:Failed to handle

post...

hp thin client image /task/common/ImageTask.cpp@248: ;error occurs during upload file

I re-pushed any image to ThinClient Position i.e 16 and attempted to capture it again per the

document instruction and it did fail again.

Attempted to re-push agent it was successful and then rebooted the ThinClient and

attempted to capture it again and it will be successful.

the captured image fill will be all (00000000000000000000000000000000000000000.desc)

The FTP Repository is on the D Drive of the FTP server.

We are seeing SSL errors in the logs of this server too.

Image is being captured for a T610 ThinClient.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Teacher
Teacher
125 125 9 27
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

There are few steps to be checked.

When installing HPDM 4.6, was it installed at the D drive and not in the default location which is C drive / inetpub and FTProot.

By default when HPDM is installing it installs at the C:\inetpub\FTProot and then HPDM folder. This HPDM folder will be

shared and the FTProot will be given the security access with the particular username that was given while setting up FTP.

If it was installed at the D drive, then check the folders and compare it with the above folder paths as to which one has to be given shared permission and the folder which has to be given security permission.

Thanks,

AntG1.

0 Kudos
Intern Intern
Intern
35 35 2 5
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recommand you using 'capture file' and 'deploy file' task to verify if this issue ftp communication issue or imaging issue. Also need to make sure to update thin client agent version as the same with HPDM server.

You will see the *.desc file like 'captured_image_tempalte_name-0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.desc'

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
0 Kudos
Cornflakes Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried selecting the option for "cached imaging?"  I received the same error message until I chose this option even though the device was not operating wirelessly. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation