cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
UrielSarceno
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp envy 750-439cb ram

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 750-439CB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1At this moment the ram is 16GBram  I want to know if I can install 32 GB ram? or 16GB is the max for this computer thanks for your time

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@UrielSarceno

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you want information on upgrading the RAM on your product,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you check the product user guide/service manual for information about the same?

Is there a particular reason you're looking for an upgrade?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to know:

• Dual channel (one DIMM per channel) memory architecture

• Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets

• Supports up to PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133)

• Supports 4 GB and 8 GB UDIMMs

• Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems

NOTE:

32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.

• Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers

NOTE:

Maximum memory shown reflects the capability of the hardware and can be limited further in the operating system.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner, 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation