cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

hp needs to design the following else you are gonna get left behind...

HP Recommended

I have used a lot of hp products but am now in search of what I ideally need and I find myself going to other companies and I think that is sad so being fond of  HP products..... loyalty counts....I think CEOs need to go out there and listen to the customers what they want.   Would your child not want quality and ease of use. You gotta listen to those who make a reality check....like the following.......today's need..it is performance and ease of use with lot of easy functions.... cut the crap and

come up with the following ....

laptop:

sandy bridge processor....no touchscreen but 1920X1200 display...fingerprint reader and removable touchpad.....illuminated keyboard.... fantastic graphics card 680... 12 gb ram as standard max 24   todays applications need more.     256 ssd....forget 128...a superb camera   2m pixel....you have a winner....and you should give the option to the customer to go higher on the screen display like apple's retina display resolution.

If you look at the best.....the follow them....

you need to design a tablet like the apple ipad 3 4g 64gb and design a joining keyboard like that of logitech ultrathin keyboard for ipad 2/3....you can do better by illuminating that keyboard.....you need to do things that are ahead of the game ......I know it makes sense but the question is..........is  this making sense to you and is there a desire to build good quality stuff......what's HP going to do now...canon's printing products are getting way ahead..........get a move on......This is a new ballgame here......and I am not a ordinary jack ass siiting here blowing my time. In fact I write from an HP product....there is nothing in the market like the Hp 2310ea....thus the loyalty and screw the masters degree from A great Institution and all that crap....though education counts.....its the experience of sitting here wanting the ideal product. I have given you what is an ideal product.....quality has to be there like samsung apple and toshiba.... please pass this onto the product innovation team ....or are they sitting lame ducks.....if so contact Meg and tell her to GET ON THE BAND WAGON.......ELSE YOU ARE TOAST     as a matter of fact the capitalised should be slogan at HP...people will get a move on...

paresh

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation