cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
ChipT Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hpzr24w no display not even vga dvi display port detection

I am pretty sure the power supply is fine and the cpu is fine as the blue light is on. Cpu working if I plug it to another monitor, monitor has no display at all even if I change the power cable, try on different cpu, cannot display the vga dvi detection, it happened a few times, but always recover after 1 or 2 days, but annoys me, when the screen suddenly black out when I am youtubing and I have to wait a few days to use it again, I have tried sending to hp center but they told me there was nothing wrong with the monitor after inspection, only resolution setting, but I dun think so )= help

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation