cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zyul
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

i need recovery discs for hp pavilionslimline s 5213w

HP Recommended
pavilion slimline s5213w
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

lost my recovery discs and partition for my s5213w pavilion slimline if there is someone that can help me ill be grateful

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,958 9,854 796 3,831
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @zyul

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

If you need to perform recovery and to restore back your PC to factory default settings, there is no ay to restore your recovery partition or recovery discs.

However, you can use original HP Recovery discs which will perform the recovery and restore your Windows to factory default. This is the official process.

You can purchase recovery media from this 3rd party reseller >> http://www.computersurgeons.com/p-18155-windows-7-premium-64-bit-94nav6pra1-recovery-kit-gv405av-for...

Once you receive the recovery set, boot from the 1st disc. Here are detailed instructions >> http://hp.dezide.com/ts/start.jsp?guide=HPSystemRecovery.net&section=ccweb&SFS=tdoc&language=english...

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you face difficulties.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation