Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a Z620 Workstation. Swapped the mother board and got the error.  

System ID screen displays:

Enter Asset Tag [                            ]

Enter Ownership Tag [                 ]

Tried entering S/N in each box, both boxes... no luck

Is there a different number somewhere on the motherboard? 

HP Recommended

i have replace my motherboard with the same p/n as mine old one died i seen it got another model number and s/n on it can that be change as my board is a 577065-001 that my old one so i brought the same board same number 577065-001 and at moment i cant use my recovery on the new board what can i do my is a compaq laptop

HP Recommended
The ESN (Electronic Serial Number) is also written in the middle of main board near to the processor.
HP Recommended

Hi, Been quite a while since I posted this question, laptop has already passed it's used by date and resting in peace.  

Thanks everyone for answering this question.  

HP Recommended
Hi. Pls can I replace 6735 board with Compaq 615 ? thanks.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.