cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sili
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

legacy boot

HP Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

Just wondering how to enable legacy boot on the HP Elite slice it is stuck in uefi

thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
46,737 40,998 4,453 11,596
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

legacy boot

May I ask what you are trying to connect to the PC that requires the change to legacy boot?

What changes have you made to the BIOS at this point?

In the Secure Boot Configuration section of the BIOS, the default is ‘Legacy Support Disable and Secure Boot Enable’ .

You should be able to enable Legacy Support.

I suggest that you do not clear the secure boot keys that are present from the factory configuration of your Slice.

You should read the service manual Computer Setup section before making any changes.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=12710078&docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-c0...

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
You can click on accept as solution if my post or reply was the information you needed to resolve your issue.
You can say thanks if my reply helped by clicking on the blue thumbs up+.
0 Kudos
Sili
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

legacy boot

Hi

I am trying to PXE to my WDS server, When i select Legacy Support Enable and Secure Boot Disable’ it doesnt save, it keeps reverting back

0 Kudos
Sili
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

legacy boot

i spoke to HP but they couldnt help, has anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation