cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
thinh Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

maximum ram

HP Pro 2000/2080
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Dear HP Support team !

Can you tell me maximum ram on my PC and how many slot can i put Ram ?

I hope i can hear from you soon by email : (Personal information removed)

Thank you !

cmd.png

ram.png

cmd.png

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Grad Student
Grad Student
142 135 19 32
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

maximum ram

Dear Customer,

Welcome and Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Forum.

The Maimum RAM supported is 4GB RAM.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
VSL85
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

0 Kudos
thinh Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

maximum ram

Dear Hp Support Team !
I don't know about bus on my PC support ,
Main G41 MSI...
Maximum bus on RAM DD3 ?
I hope to hear from you soon
Thanks for helping me .
0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
29,934 27,539 1,807 5,034
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

maximum ram

@thinh

HP doesn’t have an official presence on this forum other than for administration and moderation. The assistance that you receive is mainly from volunteers.

Please post the HP product number for your PC. How to Find the HP Model Number and the HP Product Number or let HP automatically find your PC model number and HP network attached printers. This will allow others to review your issue, make suggestions and review your responses. This is usually the best way to get assistance.

HP Photosmart 6520
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 2K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation